Avocado Green Tea Smoothie Bowl
- 1/3 avocado
- 1 large frozen banana
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into rough chunks
- Large handful of kale
- ½ stick of celery
- 2 large segments of pineapple
- 2 tbsp. Pulsin Unflavoured Pea Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Goldenberry and Chia seed Superpowder blend or chia seeds
- 100ml green tea
- Juice from 1 lime
- Fresh fruit. I used sliced flat peach, sliced grapes, blueberries
- Dried goldenberries
- Seeds and nuts. I used pumpkin seeds.
- Cacao nibs
Now we all love avocado on toast, but how about avocado in your smoothie? It adds a dose of healthy fats and makes it decadently creamy.
This avocado green tea smoothie is a nutrient dense cocktail and tastes delicious. You have assorted veggies (celery, carrot, kale), tangy zing (lime juice and optional baobab superfruit powder), aromatic warmth from fresh ginger, sweet fresh juicy pineapple and earthy flavours from the green tea. Add some protein powder and Goldenberry and Chia seed super powder blend and you are set take on the world!
This smoothie makes a delicious change from the fruit-laden sweet ones, as it is more veggie based. I do love loading up my bowl with some fresh fruit though! I love this as a pre or post-workout recovery bowl or as a breakfast to set me up for the day.
- Place all the above ingredients into a blender and whizz. Pour into a bowl and add toppings as desired. Enjoy!