A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon Mini Galaxy Cheesecakes
- Pulsin Kids Strawberry Fruity Oat Bars
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 120ml dairy-free milk
- 12 fresh blueberries
- 150g cashew nuts (soaked in water overnight or boiling water for 1 hour)
- 15ml maple syrup
- 75g frozen blueberries
- 4 teaspoons of blue food colouring
- edible stars (optional)
These mini A Shaun The Sheep Movie: Farmageddon inspired cheesecakes make a delicious treat! I used Pulsin’s Kids’ Strawberry Fruity Oat Bars as the base and it tastes so good! It’s a great recipe to make with your little ones too- a great way to spend a rainy day this half-term! (and you don’t even need to tell them they’re healthy!)
- Firstly, add the Pulsin bars to a food processor and blitz until broken up.
- In a 12 hole mini tart tin, add 1 teaspoon of mixture and flatten down.
- Next drain the cashew nuts and add to food processor along with vanilla extract,maple syrup, lemon juice, frozen blueberries and dairy free milk. Blitz until smooth.
- Empty 150g of the mixture into a bowl, and add the blue food colouring to the remainder of the mixture. Blitz again until combined, and bluer in colour.
- Fill up the tarts with ½ of the plain blueberry mixture, and place in freezer to set for 20 minutes, before filling the remainder of the tarts with the bluer mixture.
- Place back in freezer to set for 40 minutes, before gently removing from the tin and topping with fresh blueberries and stars.