Halloween Special : Pumpkin Protein Muffins Recipe
- Half a can of pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp of Pulsin' Organic Whey Protein
- 1 tsp of Pumpkin Spice
- Half a cup of Oatbran
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of Baking powder
- 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp of Crunchy Peanut Butter
All this week in the run up to Halloween we are featuring pumpkin recipes! These pumpkin protein muffins come from the lovely Health On A High.
It features a double trouble hit of pumpkin, from both pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice. It contains our Organic Whey Protein but if you are wanting to create a vegan version of these yummy muffins you could supplement the whey for Pea Protein Powder and/or Rice Protein Powder.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place the mixture in silicone muffin cases.
- Bake for 15 - 20 mins or until the centre is cooked (test with a toothpick).