Vegan Rocky Road Protein Bars
- 120g smooth roast cashew butter
- 3 tbsp (60 ml) maple syrup
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) warm oat milk or water
- 1 heaped tbsp vegan friendly mini marshmallow
- 60g Pulsin Chocolate Pea Protein
- 2 tbsp (30ml) Flax Oil or olive oil
- ¼ tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- 20g dark chocolate chunks, melted
Vegan rocky road protein bars?! Yes please! These are super easy to make and make an indulgent treat with staying power!
- Mix together all ingredients in bowl. Add oat milk as necessary to create a smooth pliable dough; it shouldn’t be sticky!
- Once you have a smooth dough knead in chocolate chips.
- Press dough into the prepared tin and spread evenly using your finger tips to smooth over the surface. Place into the fridge overnight or for a few hours to set.
- Slice into four or five bars.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle over mini marshmallows.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week or freezer for up to one month.