Sweet Vanilla Whey Protein Omelette
- 2 large whole eggs
- 10g Pulsin Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- ¼ cup (60ml) egg whites (2 large egg whites)
- 2 tsp butter
- Greek yogurt, berries, nuts, maple syrup, chocolate to serve...
An omelette, kind of like a crepe but thicker and much more satisfying and even easier to make. An alternative for pancake Tuesday that isn’t actually trying to be something it’s not. A jumbo sweet semi thick omelette laced with vanilla whey protein for sweetness which is ideal for filling and topping with berries, yogurt, a little maple syrup and whatever other goodies you fancy.
- Blend together eggs, egg whites, and protein powder.
- Heat an 8 inch pan over a medium heat.
- Add butter to the pan and as soon as its melted at the egg mixture.
- Swirl for a minute and then reduce the heat and cover the pan with a lid or large piece of foil so that it’s sealed at the edges.
- Allow to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with toppings and fillings of choice.