Shaun The Sheep: Farmageddon inspired Blueberry Oats
- 100g oats
- 200g frozen blueberries + 30ml water
- 250ml (1 cup) non dairy milk of choice (I used oat)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 125g non dairy yogurt of choice (I used coconut)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Pinch of unrefined salt
- 1-2 Pulsin Choc & Raisin Fruity Oat Bars
- ½ a ripe mango sliced or create stars using a cookie cutter
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut flakes
- Chia Seeds
These Shaun The Sheep: Farmageddon inspired galaxy oats are topped with Pulsin’s delicious Choc & Raisin Fruity Oat Bars and mango stars. It’s an out of this world brekkie!
- Place blueberries into a pot with the water. Bring to the boil and simmer for a couple of minutes. Blitz to a puree using a hand blender.
- Add the oats, maple syrup, chia seeds and non dairy milk to the pot. Bring to the boil and cook for 5 to 8 minutes. Add a touch more milk as necessary.
- Stir through your yogurt (I love how it cools the oats instantly so you can dig in right away!).
- Bowl up, top and enjoy!