Raspberry Chia Almond Yoghurt Protein Pudding
- 100g Nush Foods Almond Milk Yogurt
- 50 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup (40g) chia seeds
- 150g frozen raspberries,thawed
- 20g Pulsin Immunity Red Berry Supershake Blend
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
As part of Pulsin’s collaboration this month with Nush Foods I’ve created this delicious recipe, which combines the Pulsin Immunity Supershake with Nush Foods Almond Milk Yogurt! This recipe only takes 5 minutes to whip up, then just leave it in the fridge overnight and you’ve got yourself a scrumptious guilt-free plant-based treat!
- Blend together raspberries, almond milk and Nush Foods yogurt with the Pulsin Supershake blend, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a jug using a hand blender.
- Add 40g of chia seeds to the mixture, stir well and set to one side.
- Mix together almond milk, with remaining 150g Nush Foods almond milk yogurt with maple syrup, vanilla extract and 40g chia seeds in a separate jug.
- Allow each mix to sit for 5 minutes. Whisk up again and place into the fridge overnight to thicken up or for at least 3 hours.
- Serve chia puddings layered in jars topped with more almond milk yogurt, fresh raspberries and whatever else your heart desires!