Pumpkin Protein Oats
- 60g jumbo rolled oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of ginger
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- 10g Rice Protein
- 125ml unsweetened oat milk
- 160ml water
- 100g pumpkin puree
- 10ml maple syrup
A warm thick and creamy bowl of oats laced with pumpkin for extra volume and pop of colour to make these a feast for all the senses…a feast that lasts that little bit longer!
Topped with some candied pecans, this bowl of oats is all my heart desires and more, once given a generous drizzle of maple syrup.
Top Tip – Some tamari roasted coconut flakes, aka coconut bacon and a couple of squares of dark chocolate also make for an epic final flourish!
- Mix together oats through to pumpkin puree in a bowl. Microwave on high for 2.5 minutes or place into a pot, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in protein powder and maple syrup and cook for an additional 1 minute in the microwave or 3 - 5 minutes on the stove top.
- Serve topped with an additional 2 tsp of maple syrup on top if desired, some maple roasted pecan nuts, crunchy almond butter, and a dollop of dairy free coconut vanilla or natural yogurt.