Pumpkin Protein Baked Oats
- 50g jumbo rolled oats
- 1 tsp milled flaxseed or chia seed
- 1 tbsp (10g) Pea Protein
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of ground ginger
- 60g pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 125ml oat milk
It’s that time of year again where cake like baked oats become a staple. I feel it’s even more important to have a breakfast ready to grab and go on these dark chilly Autumnal mornings. One that can be devoured hot or cold and dressed up depending on the surrounding resources and time available!
Top Tip – You can also make multiple single serve ready to go portions at a time!
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Lightly grease a single serve oven safe dish with spray oil; it should be big enough to accommodate about 1.5 cups of liquid.
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl. Transfer to dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven to 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before popping out of the dish or store in the dish until ready to serve; store in the fridge once fully cooled for up to two days.