Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie Bowl Ingredients
- 20g Pea Protein
- 150ml unsweetened oat milk
- 100g frozen banana
- 100g frozen pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp (15g) roast cashew butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Caramelised Pumpkin Seed Ingredients
- 1 cup (120g) pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
It’s never too early for the pumpkin recipes to start rolling in!
This protein pumpkin pie smoothie bowl is delicious thick and creamy, spiced and sweetened with cinnamon and vanilla and topped off with a little chocolate, maple caramelised pumpkin seeds, bee pollen and some coconut flakes….all the delicious things in life!
- Preheat oven to 160C (320F).
- Place pumpkin seeds in a bowl. Pour over maple syrup. Mix well to coat.
- Place on a baking paper lined baking tray and roast in the preheated oven for 12 -15 minutes.
- Allow to cool fully on the tray (store in a seal tight container for up two weeks once cool).
- Blend together all smoothie ingredients in a high speed blender until perfectly smooth.
- Add a touch more milk to desired consistency but I like mine SUPER thick!
- Serve with maple caramelised pumpkin seeds (and coconut flakes, chocolate and bee pollen if desired) in a mighty bowl.