Blueberry Protein Smoothie Bowl
- 125g frozen blueberries
- 125ml non dairy milk of choice; I used unsweetened Vanilla Rice Milk
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 150g frozen banana chunks
- 20g Rice Protein
- 7g (1 tbsp) chia seeds
- 2 - 3 tbsp non dairy yogurt of choice
A speedy thick creamy rich positively dreamy smoothie bowl! If that description doesn’t sell it to you then hopefully the photos will.
As pretty as it is satisfying, this smoothie bowl was given a protein boost with Pulsin Rice Protein, and along with a few other key ingredients it packs a nice rounded nutritional punch.
- Blend blueberries, banana chunks and non dairy milk to a smooth consistency in a high speed blender. Add a touch more milk if necessary to get things moving; up to 60ml. You want to create a thick soft serve consistency!
- Once smooth add in rice protein, chia seeds, maca powder and non dairy yogurt. Blend until it’s smooth and fluffs up!
- Serve topped with granola, more frozen or fresh blueberries and some edible flowers for prettiness sake if you can get your hands on some!