Protein Cookie Dough Vegan Mug Cake
- 10g almond meal/flour
- 10g Pulsin Unflavoured Pea Protein
- 10g coconut sugar
- 5g coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 20g oat flour
- 110ml almond milk
- Pinch of salt
- 10g mini vegan chocolate chips
A single serve cookie dough vegan mug cake, sweet and as gooey as you like depending on how long you cook it for, laced with chocolate chips with a caramel undertone thanks to the coconut sugar.
- Whisk together almond meal through to salt in a jug or bowl.
- Lightly grease a microwave safe ramekin with spray oil.
- Stir through chocolate chips reserving a few for placing on top once it’s cooked.
- Cook for 1 - 1.5 minutes in the microwave; cooking times will vary depending on your microwave and desired level of doneness.
- Top with reserved mini chocolate chips and serve as is or with a dollop of dairy free yogurt or ice cream.