Peppermint Protein Fudge
- 90g smooth tahini
- 3 tbsp full fat coconut milk, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Pulsin Supershake Vitality Vanilla Matcha
- 5 drops Doterra Peppermint Essential oil or ½ tsp - 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 40g coconut butter, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 150g dark chocolate roughly chopped
A nut free peppermint protein fudge chocolate patty… a no bake after dinner treat, perfect for a dinner party or weeknight nibble, you can whip them up well in advance and serve them at room temperature for a softer melt in the mouth texture.
This delicious protein fudge recipe uses Pulsin’s Vanilla Matcha Vitality Supershake for a plant-based boost (and the lovely green colour!)
Pulsin’s Supershakes are the perfect product for health and fitness enthusiasts and those following a plant-based diet who are looking for a single nutritional solution – with the added benefit of being quick to make at home or on-the-go, simply add water, shake and enjoy. Their Vanilla Matcha ‘Vitality’ Supershake has 20g of complete plant-based protein per serving and has a perfect blend of vitamins and minerals to support a vegan diet.The blend of Matcha and vanilla, when added with water, make it a great tasting and easily digestible protein drink on the go, which is rich in Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and magnesium.
Find more Vanilla Matcha Supershake recipe ideas here.
Since launching Pulsin in 2007, co-founders Simon Ashburner, Nick Bildner and Ben Lewis, have shared the view that people, of all ages should be able to eat healthy foods without compromising taste.
Their award-winning range of tasty, nutritious products are perfect for fuelling your day. From delicious guilt-free Raw Choc Brownies, Protein Booster Bars, Fruit & Nut Bars and Kids Fruity Oat Bars the whole family can enjoy, to Protein Powders and Supershakes perfect for shaking or baking, Pulsin will:
Help you feel fuller for longer
Contribute to maintaining your energy levels
Increase your protein intake
Their products are all gluten-free, vegan or vegetarian, non-GM and made using the finest natural and nutritious ingredients they can get their hands on. Made using renewable energy at their Gloucestershire HQ and following a 0% to landfill policy, they’re strictly no nasties and no nonsense!
- Mix together tahini and coconut butter in a bowl or jug.
- Mix together the coconut milk,maple syrup Pulsin Vitality Supershake and matcha powder in a separate bowl or jug.
- Add tahini mixture to matcha mixture.
- Stir through peppermint oil or extract.
- Divide mixture into 10 mini silicone muffin liners or a mini muffin silicone tray.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave using 30 second increments.
- One at time dunk the set centres into the dark chocolate using a fork to lift them out, tap off the excess chocolate and transfer to a baking paper lined tray to set fully in the fridge.
- Best served at room temperature.