No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- 100g rolled oats; use gluten free oats if necessary
- 10g milled chia seeds
- 20g cocoa powder
- 80g honey or maple syrup for vegan friendly version
- 60g coconut oil, melted
- 90g smooth rich roast peanut butter
- 25g Pulsin Cacao Maca SuperShake Blend
- 3 tbsp oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
For The Peanut Butter Fudge Filling
- 60g smooth rich roast peanut butter
- 20g honey or maple syrup for vegan friendly version
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 20g coconut flour
These no bake cookies are sure to be a hit! They’re also given a boost from Pulsin’s Cacao and Maca Supershake!
- Whisk together cocoa powder, honey or maple syrup, melted coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla extract and pink salt in a large jug.
- Place oats and milled chia seeds into a large bowl, add wet ingredients and mix well to combine. If using protein powder add to the dry ingredients. You can then add the oat milk or non dairy milk of choice at this point once the wet and dry ingredients are combined. Start with 1 tbsp and add 1 -2 more as required. The mixture should be glossy, thick and kind of loose. The coconut oil will ensure it sets but it shouldn't be too sticky even at this point.
- Set to one side for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together fudge ingredients in a clean bowl. Add a little more flour if necessary to great a soft pliable dough consistency.
- Roll cookie mix into 10 -12 balls. Flatten and create an indent with your thumb, place onto a baking paper lined plate or tray that will fit into the fridge.
- Roll peanut butter fudge filling into 10 -12 balls. Flatten and press into the centre of each cookie.
- Place cookies into the fridge to firm up for at least half an hour. The longer the better!
- Store in the fridge in a seal tight container for up to one week or freeze for up to one month.