Mini Sunflower Seed Butter Sandwich vegan protein Cookies
- 125g smooth sunflower seed butter
- 60g maple syrup
- 90g oat flour
- 2 tsp milled flaxseed
- 60ml hot water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Generous pinch of salt
- 40g sunflower seed butter
- 14g coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp (7g) cocoa powder
- 20g Cacao Maca Energy Supershake Blend
- 1 -2 tbsp hot water
Nut free* sunflower seed butter oat vegan protein cookies, sandwiched together with a chocolate protein filling! The perfect little sweet treat nibble that is almost too cute to eat!
*Although this recipe is nut free, Pulsin products are made in a factory that handles nuts.
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Mix together all cookie ingredients in bowl.
- Roll dough out between two pieces of parchment paper so that it is only about ¼ of an inch thick.
- Use a mini cutter to cut 36 - 40 cookies; reforming and rolling the dough when necessary.
- Place cookies on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven for 10 -15 minutes. Allow to cool on the tray.
- Mix together filling ingredients, adding a touch more water to reach a smooth nut butter like consistency. Place into the fridge for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Once the cookies are cooled sandwich them together with approximately 1 level tsp of the filling.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week.