Matcha Chia Pudding Parfait
Chia Layer Ingredients
- 250ml Matcha Now (I used Lightly Sweet)
- 30g Raw Organic Health Chia Seeds
- 10 - 20g Pulsin Pea Protein or Vanilla Whey protein
- 10g Brown Rice Syrup or Maple Syrup
- 125g tub of dairy free yogurt of choice (I used coconut)
- ½ a ripe mango peeled and diced
- 1 - 2 kiwis peeled and sliced
Who doesn’t love a pretty breakfast parfait, especially one that packs a mighty nutritional punch. Fresh juicy mango and kiwi, creamy dairy free yogurt, layered up with a matcha and protein infused chia pudding… it’s the parfait that has it all.
- Mix together matcha now, chias and maple syrup or brown rice syrup in a jug. Place into the fridge overnight or for at least four hours. Stir up after 30 minutes again to ensure chia seeds are well submersed.
- When ready to serve layer up chia pudding with dairy free yogurt and fruit in a tall glass or jar; just make sure you have a long spoon to dig deep!
- Serve topped with chopped pistachios, bee pollen if desired and not vegan, coconut flakes, maple syrup or brown rice syrup for a final pop of sweetness!