Lemon Poppy Seed Fluffy Protein Pancakes
- 2 medium eggs
- 30ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 20g Pulsin Vanilla Whey Protein
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 100ml milk of choice
- 60g natural greek yogurt
- 120g oat flour, gluten free if necessary
- 2 heaped tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Thick fluffy protein pancakes with oat flour laced with poppy seeds. These pancakes are fresh, satisfying to the last bite and a nice balance of a bundle of macronutrients, the only way to top them off is with some blueberries for those micros!
- Place all ingredient in to a blender and blend until smooth or alternatively place into a jug and use a hand blender to blend until smooth.
- Set to one side for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a large pan over a medium heat. Grease lightly with spray oil.
- Cook 3 -4 pancakes at a time, using 2-3 tbsp of batter per pancake. Allow to cook for 2- 3 minutes; until they start to firm up around the edges and bubbles appear in the middle.
- Flip and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Stack and top with Greek yogurt, blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup or honey!