Courgette Baked Oats
- 1 medium courgette finely grated (approx. 1 cup)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp (20g) milled flaxseed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (approx. 40ml)
- 20g mini dark chocolate chips
- 160g oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 400ml unsweetened oat milk
- 40g Unflavoured Pulsin Pea Protein
- 40g chopped pecans
Chocolate chip courgette baked oats served with cold creamy oat milk and a swirl of your favourite nut butter. It’s the prepped breakfast of the season with courgette in abundance.
- Mix together all ingredients aside from the chocolate and pecans in a large bowl and set to one side for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Lightly grease an 8 inch square oven safe dish with spray oil. Or you can cook 4 individual portions in different dishes!
- Mix the pecans through the oats and place into the dish.
- Top with dark chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Allow to cool before slicing, ideally overnight in the fridge for a clean cut. Can be served warm or cold.