Chocolate Date Energy Balls
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 200g pitted Medjool dates
- 30g raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 40g Pulsin Chocolate Pea Protein
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
Lunch box friendly no nut date energy balls for kids and adult lunch boxes or just to have stashed at home for a sweet snack at the ready!
- Blend together all ingredients in a high speed blender. Add a touch of water if necessary to great a soft dough consistency; it shouldn’t be sticky or wet to the touch.
- Roll dough into 16 balls.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week or freeze for up to one month.