Chocolate Pudding Protein Oats
- 60g jumbo porridge oats
- 2 tsp milled chia seeds
- 250ml water
- 100ml oat milk
- 60g mashed banana
- 2 tbsp (15g) raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp (15g) Cacao Maca Pulsin Supershake Energy Blend
- Caramalised banana, chocolate chips, roasted skinned hazelnuts, coconut yogurt or oatly creme fraiche, maple syrup to serve
This magical bowl of oats includes the new Pulsin Energy Cacao & Maca Supershake! A nice touch of sweetness and the natural malty flavour of maca is a match made in heaven when paired with a little more cacao. Caramelised banana on top is one of life’s simple luxuries.
- Mix together banana, chia seeds, oats, cacao powder and water in a bowl. Place in to the microwave and cook for 2 minutes. Alternatively cook on the stove top for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Remove and add the supershake powder and oat milk. Stir to combine and heat for 30 seconds - 1 minute more; to reach desired consistency. If cooking on the stove top you may need to cook out for 2 -3 minutes more and possible add a touch more liquid.
- Top as desired...suggested toppings obviously come highly recommended.