Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Protein Mousse
- 80g whole chia seeds
- 20g cocoa powder
- 125ml oat milk
- 20ml maple syrup
- 30g Pulsin Cacao Maca Supershake Energy Blend
- 30g Peanut Butter of choice
- 375ml water
- To serve...peanut butter, dark chocolate shavings, yogurt or non dairy alternative of choice!
Is it odd to say I’m a little tired of oats, waffles and pancakes? I say that today and I’ll be right back on them tomorrow! It is nice to switch breakfast up a bit every now and then and this chocolate chia pudding is equally as a grand as a dessert, afternoon snack or alternative lunch!
I could eat chocolate any time of the day and this nutritiously rich super filling satisfying chia pudding makes it a totally viable option.
These only take 10 minutes to prep, but you’ll need to leave them overnight or for at least 4 hours soaking time!
- Place all ingredients into a large jug. Give everything a good stir, place into the fridge and leave to sit for one hour. Stir up to ensure the chia seeds aren’t clumping up and then return to the fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
- Place the mixture into a high speed blender; you will not be able to create a smooth pudding in a food processor.
- Blend for 5 minutes until the pudding is thick and smooth.
- Divide between serving glasses or bowls and top with desired toppings. Can be kept in the fridge for up to three days.