Protein Banana Oat Muffins
- 140g oat bran
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 120g unsweetened applesauce/puree
- 1 large egg
- 20g Vanilla Whey Protein
- 200g ripe banana mashed, approx. two small
- 115g 0% fat plain Greek yogurt
Banana oat or oat bran muffins, depending on your preference or the ingredients you have at hand. Wholesome, naturally sweetened with banana and given an extra protein boost along with a nice punch of vanilla thanks to Pulsin’s Vanilla Whey Protein.
The perfect grab and go breakfast…spread with a little nut butter of choice for even more staying power!
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Mash bananas using a fork in a large bowl until almost smooth.
- Add applesauce, yogurt and egg to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Add whey protein, baking powder and oat bran. Mix well to combine before dividing between six muffin liners in a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool in the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool fully. Will keep in seal tight container for 2 - 3 days.