Jobs at Pulsin'
Please browse the roles we currently have available below and send any applications with CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We have an exciting opportunity to be part of the Pulsin’ team as a London based Sampling Co-ordinator.
At Pulsin' we make natural protein bars, protein powders and healthy treats that are as good for you as they taste. Packed full of natural ingredients and organic goodness, our products are free from nasties, high in protein and low GI, making them perfect for the whole family.
We use only the most high-quality natural ingredients, never compromise on taste, and never add anything artificial (including GM ingredients). Our range of natural protein bars, plant-based protein powders and healthy treats are dedicatedly designed to give you sustained energy release, make you feel fuller for longer, support healthy body function and generally enrich your life!
As the Sampling Co-Ordinator you’ll be the first contact that customers have with the brand, providing them with not only product samples but also in depth knowledge of our brand, ingredients we use, benefits and recommended uses. The tasting programme is a vital part of the Pulsin’ retail marketing strategy, ensuring our product is put in front of key customers, enabling them to try before they buy and gathering all important feedback on our products.
The Sampling Co-ordinator will be responsible for;
- Booking demo sessions direct with allocated stores
- Conducting between 8-10 tasting sessions a month
- Checking general stock quantities in store
- Conducting in-store competitor analysis
- Providing detailed feedback after each event in the specified format
The ideal person should be;
- Confident, personable and enthusiastic about the Pulsin’ brand
- Health conscious and knowledgeable on health trends
- Already a fan of Pulsin’ products and able to talk confidently about the benefits of our ingredients
- London based, with easy accessibility to Central London as well as Fulham, Kensington, Putney and Balham areas
- Available to work weekends and evenings, as well as throughout the week
This role will run on a freelance basis and will require you to invoice for your time monthly. Tastings are paid at £20 per hour + travel costs*.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our rapidly growing company at a very exciting time, with our 10 year anniversary upcoming as well as a big re-branding project due to be completed in April.
*travel costs will be capped at £8 per event.