Chocolate Hemp Protein Pancakes
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 20g Pulsin' Hemp Protein Powder
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg (or 1 extra Banana if Vegan)
- ¼ Teaspoon of Baking powder
- 20g Oats
- 2 Tablespoons of Alternative milk (such as coconut, almond, hemp etc.)
- Teaspoon of Canola oil or sunflower oil (for the frying Pan)
- Frozen Berries
Shrove Tuesday is upon us and wow have me and Ela, my favourite workout buddy got the best after workout Protein pancake recipe for you!
Chocolate Hemp Protein Pancakes!
Yes it may sound crazy, but these are soo tasty and ultimately the healthiest pancakes on the planet!
Using the hemp protein in replace of flour, with its slight nutty taste.
Plus its ultimate Superfood status; packed full of protein and Omega 3’s and 6’s, fibre, minerals. As well as being a carbon neutral product which is grown without the need of herbicides and pesticides, makes this recipe an all round tasty, environmentally sound and healthy pancake! Good for you and the planet!
You wont believe how yummy they taste and so ultimately good they are for you!
Please hashtag your pancake pics #kgracepancakes and share on Instagram. I would love to see your recipes.
- Mix the batter up all together, whisk the ingredients up and create a small circle of batter in the middle of the oiled frying pan.
- Wait for it to go firm and flip over.
- Once cooked, cover with the berries and honey and devour!